Monday, September 12, 2011

First lecture

Wow! It's been long since I update my blog. Today it's the start of new semester! Can't believe time flies. Anyway there are two classes that  I attended today. First , Jurisprudence.

I must say that it's so philosophical till I wonder  if I can cope with it or not.


"Law is good morning and good night."


No doubt it will be good to train my lazy brain to think analytically but I doubt if everyone can do that. How I wish I am Karpal Singh! ha ha

Next was Public International Law. I like the lecturer because she told us true details in life (theoretical and reality). Well, what you learn in class doesn't always apply in reality. But it's only first lecture and there goes ...ASSIGNMENTS, TUTORIALS QUESTIONS. ADOI...

I still haven't decide what elective I should take. Dilemma between SOGA and CONSUMER LAW.

As for SOGA, it's an interesting subject but I don't really like to open back my first year books and read and memorize them again in order to proceed with SOGA. Not to mention that it's not that easy to score A for SOGA.

As for consumer, it's easy to score A.

Oh Lord, help meeeee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment