Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Humans but not humans

Today the aunty at the "chap fan" stall talked to me. For the very first time =) She showed me a lady on the newspaper. It's chinese newspaper. I don't understand but she told me something like the lady has been beaten kot/tortured or something like that lah... until the teeth gone!!! She told me.." Human r lot like human anymore."

It makes me wonder humans these days. Where are the love? Sincere friendship? True caring? Are we still human or just human by name but am like animal? Even animals don't act so terribly like human does! Even if they do, I suppose they can be forgiven because they got no brain but hellooooooo.. we are gifted with BRAIN! Unless you have permanent head damage..you need to think  twice NILAI NILAI MURNI. These days everything left on papers only - not practised any longer. How sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment