Monday, November 28, 2011

Fantastic people

I miss her so much because I am so INSPIRED by her. Honestly, I really love to hear success story (Who don't right..) and I love meeting the successful person herself/himself. How I wish I get the chance to talk to them... what really motivates and inspire them to do all these things that benefit the people... Hmmph. Interesting. =)))

Studies are interesting but meeting people out there are even more interesting. ha ha. I mean meeting RIGHT PERSON k.

Really...at least I get some space to breathe.. besides seeing all the law books everyday. Once in a while, get inspired by people like Marina is so good. That reminds me of Dr Salawati. Both of them are really into human rights.

I know what kind of lawyer I wanna be in the future but I am not sure how am I getting towards that path. Well.. study first and leave the rest for now. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment