Friday, March 23, 2012

Life is so so so short

I feel so SHOCKED and beyond words.

I really don't know how to described my feeling.

Yesterday I got shocking news about 1 of my church members who passed away while on business trip in china. I mean that's really something unexpected! He's really a family man - someone who upholds his family. Someone who's always there for his daughterssss. I know his daughters are very very close to him. I remember those days I used to feel very jealous in church because his daughters hugged him or rather he go and hug his daughter as though they are best friends. =) Yet he passed away??? My heart goes all out for his family especially his daughters who are my childhood friends.

This morning I'm bombarded with the news that kakak paper logic passed away. I've never really know her name but she's one of the nicest person in this world. She's the one who helped me whenever I got problem photostating or printing. She's always there for EVERY student - helping them whenever she can. The other day I wanted to photostat but I can't cux it's locked by administrator - was blaming her silently why lah she didn't come early when she might be ill that time (I really didn't know). Today she passed away??? The last conversation I had with her was during fire drill last semester after our exam. I can still remember laughing and joking with her about this novel she was holding entitled, "Ombak rindu."

God why??? They are really really young!!

I MISS THE KAKAK PAPER LOGICCC!!!

Why they passed away at a very very young age???


No comments:

Post a Comment