Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Live or die!

We are never good enough and we will never be good enough. Like during my lecture time .. I learn so much!! I learn part and parcel of life especially during public international law tutorial. We should strive to be the BEST, not only good ones. Huh! If u think you are good, wait till you be a lawyer. If you think being a lawyer is great, wait till you go to international division!!! People see you from head to toes!! Everything about you is very important. The way you carry yourself and etc. Of course the most important thing is your intellect. If you are so pretty yet no brain..then it's so pointless. I'd rather know someone who use their brain than someone who looks pretty or handsome. Competition is so great yet how many of us strive to be the best? Life is all about survival. Either you live or die. I choose to live. I can choose to die. But many times, I've chosen to live despite circumstances and people whom I really can't stand! Guess I start to love law.. not only that, I love to learn from someone especially my public international lecturer who's knowledge is something that I truly admire. And I don't simply admire someone especially if you don't use your brain in many ways!!

LIFE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment