Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PIL

When you are nobody in this world.. you are really a nobody. Today my lecturer was saying how she pretended to be the poor and asked for donation from some institution. She said she was treated rather badly. People there was like screaming at her and treated her like rubbish dump.

Yet when she goes to church (mind you, she's not Christian neither a chinese), she told the church fella how she's so poor n husband dead d (konon lah wanna act only).. n they invited her in the church n told her let's talk.

See the difference?

When you have brain..let's think before you talk. Sometimes I wonder..coming out of so called zaman jahilliah.. are we? We really come out from zaman jahilliah d ka? hmmmph. Still as dumb as ever..still as immoral as ever n etc etc.

Life as it is.


My dream is to be able to travel to the whole world and see others culture to open up my mind =) ah. Public International Law  makes me wanna know about other countries too and open up my mind to many things I never think before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment