Thursday, October 20, 2011

love, Your daughter

The feeling of getting older kinda scare me. Ahhhh.. never thought will live up till today. I mean I am truly thankful yet I am kinda fearful. There's always uncertainties in life and etc but yeah.. I wanna continue to learn to put my trust  in GOD for my present and future. So it's another day of celebration. I have so many things to ask for from my Father. The best gift is always from Him and I am truly looking forward to put one by one request later. ha ha ha..

God is really really good. In all my years... be it good or bad.. God has NEVER abandoned me. When I wish for people to be by my side 24 hours, I've learnt that it's impossible. Even best friends abandoned us when we need them the most. SO I learn... I learn to trust people and get disappointed. I learn to trust again.
I learn to lean on God alone. When I fail and distant myself from God, He did not force me. He gave me time to struggle. He is still there watching over me and ever willing to accept me back when I come back to Him. Yes I love Him.

God who provides all my need.

God whom I believe sent me people to inspire me, encourage me and etc when I can't hang on anymore.

God of my PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE.

Almighty God! =)

I realize and I've experienced many times how people exploit us in ways we never expect from them but well.. Need to learn to be tough like all other women around the world! Golongan yang selalu ditindas di seluruh dunia tak lain tak bukan WANITA eventhough we are in 21st century! THat also make me realize we CAN NEVER be an atheist because  we CANNOT live without GOD. Not praying not depending on God makes LIFE IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE!

Thank You so much for knowing me so well - more than I understand myself. Thank You for bearing with me all these years. Thank You because I know You will still continue to take care of me. Thank You. Thank You for sending people in my life who believe I can do it. Who put their trust in me. Thank You. Thank You also for sending people who make my life in such difficult situation so that I might learn to be more patient and wise. Thank You that life ain't always smooth so that I can testify Your goodness in the midst of my hardship to others and encourage them - though life isn't bed full of roses but knowing YOU walk with  us and our helper in times of need is comforting.. n You did answer prayers! It makes life to exciting when prayers are answered. Of course when You are silent and prayers are not answered.. life seems so down but it's not forever. Life gets back on track and when we discover the reason.. thank You for not answering certain prayers. Thanks again. =)

Love always,
Your daughter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment