Thursday, December 1, 2011

$$ vs talent

In Malaysia, we are so used to things don't work. In Singapore, the problem is that EVERYTHING WORKS! HA HA (According to Harith Iskandar). Last few months, I lodged a complain to the office in my hostel regarding the toilet. (Only 1/2 toilets can be used and that one also spoil!) Well, as usual, the dear office is very "fast" in their work and took few months later to check on it. Which I wonder why spend so much of your time gossiping in the office? No self improvement at all. It's quite norm and they like to shout at students because they have power over us. Alright.. be patient.

Now that they repaired the toilet but still it's quite smelly ( I wonder did they really hire right workers?)... and the lights spoil!! If we on the toilet's light, the whole floor will BLACKOUT. SO it didn't help that much. We have to go to another block to use the toilet. It's been 3 weeks.

Studying in local university isn't that nice but I'm grateful for the opportunity although I would've opted for overseas if I have the money. I've stayed in NUS before and I must say I ADMIRE THEIR HOSTEL VERY MUCH! It's user friendly - environment friendly and etc etc. Perfect for students. 


Then I wonder why some people like to make life miserable for others? Just like some laws.. people like to enact something they like - not considering the voice of the people although the problem has remained there over the years. The same goes with my college and everywhere I guess. So get use to it.

Reality is always so different from theory. I get so bored studying nowadays because none of it will apply when I work. Most often than not, to get something in the REAL WORLD, it ought to involve money. Why is that so? How come talents are not appreciated? How come money always find it's way and WIN most of the time when it fight with TALENT? 


I am really hoping that lots of DATUKS AND DATINS FROM ANY KEMENTERIAN WILL VISIT MY FACULTY. You know why? It's because when they do.. our life will be better. They will START REPAIRING this and that.. beautifying the faculty for the minister and etc. =) And I really think Minister should do that since election is coming near. lol. Students voice don't really matter that much. Minister matters more. I remember when I was young.. whenever Prime Minister/YDPA come to my hometown..suddenly you will see the road being tarred.. and everything looked nice and well. All is well out of sudden. Haih.. We pay tax but we only get to enjoy them when Minister decided they will pass by that place and etc.. Cis! 



No comments:

Post a Comment