Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2012

One of many things that I am thankful for this semester is that I'm pampered much by my lecturer. =) treated like her own daughter.. =))

She taught me so much.. skills that I can use in other subjects as well. She correct me.. she has good sense of humour - always ready to listen and give her opinion. See? How awesome is she. I love just to pop in her room - talk - that is more than enough that someone has listening ear and encourage me.

So cool right my lecturer. =) And she's not a Chinese. So what? I really really don't like to mix with a single race only. That's so not Malaccan lah.

I am really really thankful to learn from someone who's so professional yet she has heart for her students =)

Nonetheless, I am thankful for Beat and Swe Jyan and Carol who's always there helping me though they are no longer in UKM. Awesome seniors =) Without them, I wonder sometimes how did I pull through. But of course in the midst of all these, I know God is always with me. Without God, my work is not my work. Really. I can't do much without God. It is God who gave me ideas to write.. giving me good health..strength and etc. =)

It's Christmas eve. So fast. Its time to enter into New Year pretty soon - 2012. I kinda like the number. hehehee.. Hopefully it'll be a good year leaving all the tragic happenings behind - looking forward towards new challenges and new adventure =) Sweet memory will always be remembered =)

Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2012.

Ah! Time flies. Entering into third year second sem soon. Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment