Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas is in the air

I love December.

I love hanging out..relaxing..buying gifts and listening to christmas songs in malls.

Will I experience this again?

Currently I'm stuck with thesis, assignments, test and so many more which really don't allow me to go out. ='(

December oh December..

Few more days and it'll be 2012. It's the year I've been looking forward too =) and I shall leave behind all my tragic, pain and sorrows in 2011. tho.. I will definitely keep sweet memories close to my heart =)

Welcome 2012 soon =)

Jingle bell..jingle bell..

We wish you a merry christmas..

Silent night..holy night =)

I love all the Christmas song.

Oh wait! Let's not forget JESUS who came to earth on this beautiful day. He was born as a baby.

No wonder Christmas is such a beautiful month. =)

Thank You Lord Jesus for coming down from heaven. =)

Love You always Jesus.

Even though You are in heaven now, but I know You always watch over us. I know. =) and I thank You for that. It's really a comfort though I can't see You. =)

Blessed Christmas. ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment