Thursday, December 29, 2011

My dearest mentor

Yesterday I watched a movie entitled To Save a Life. That movie really touched my heart.. In some ways, I could relate to that show because it concerns college students and yes - some struggles are very very real! Then it made me think that without some people in my life, I wouldn't be who I am today. Thus, today I gave a card to someone because I know without this person, somehow I won't be this Esther this semester. I love to see her smile.. pop in her room to listen to her advise... complaint to her.. and she'll encourage me. Yeap - I always come out from her room feeling better. I truly need that and I know she speaks the truth. Where those days I had Beatrice, Carol, Swe Jyan n others to share with..now they no longer in UKM. =( life is really tough.

I truly thank God for sending people who care for me and love me for who I am in university especially in my faculty. Otherwise, I know I could not cope.

One of her reply was.. " My prayers and love will always wrap you in sadness and in happiness". =))) I'm really touched and yeah - she's really like a mother to me. I thank God for her. I know I can be the real me in front of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment