Sunday, June 5, 2011

Akashi

Akashi! Everyone's favourite!! ha ha ha.. He's from Japan or Jepang(that's how he pronounced his country). We love japanese so so much. ha ha ha

All the girls were after him (except for me) wa ha ha!!

If you look at his photo at the side of my blog, he's quite good looking right.

There's something about him that really attract all of us which is...

Although his English proficiency is not so good but he always smile and laugh whenever he speaks..During the first few days while there's still tense in the group, I think Akashi's laughter really ease us. Sometimes it's not with words but with with laughter, you can spread the joy around. He brought much joy to us throughout the conference. Despite his difficulties to speak in English and need some translation, I truly appreciate his smiles and laughter. He can understand us but he can't really speak. That's all.

I admire him because he still tries to speak to us despite his struggles ( we are very patient to listen word and word and speak word by word with him mainly cux he is handsomeee..ha ha joking)

He always bring his thick Bible together..and we kinda naughty too! We like to tease him ..but he is very very nice. I don't really get the idea of Japanese who can eat WASABI but can't eat Singaporean food(some of it is not that spicy to me).. Well that's life. I can't eat wasabi. Diana can't too. In fact, I sort of hate wasabi. It taste horrible in my mouth. But I can eat normal Malaysian spicy food. Ha ha ha..

I am so thankful for Jaja who always help him to carry his thick Bible and bags because it's really heavy especially when we have to walk! wow!

Gonna miss him a lot. I remember he don't eat fish. ha ha ha..and it's beautiful moment when Diana wants to be his girlfriend and he wants to be Diana's boyfriend. Can hardly forget that moment .. In fact, Diana even sang a song in Japanese (sort of asking Akashi to be her bf) - which was taught by Queenie in the bus on the way to lecture theater from hostel. Ha ha haaaa..

Should have captured that moment. Thank God the bus driver and the other passengers put up with our noise. ha ha ha..

I am really thankful that you came and didn't let language barrier to overcome you.

God bless you richly Akashi. continue to spread the joy around you..be it in Japan or other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment