Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kezia

Kezia is the one in green shirt.


Keiza...She's from Philippines. Pronounce as Kesya/Keja. ha ha ...When I first met her during small group meeting, I was glad that I'm able to converse with someone in English. ha ha ha...we talked about education in Malaysia and also Philippines.

SHe seems to be quite a serious person..studying public health. It's a very good course to me. =DDD Concern about public's health.

It was not until during outing time that she shows her total craziness. She taught us Beat 1- 10 (sort of like drum beat but clap with your hands) .. I think all of us like it very much. In the bus, we played another game and she lost ..thus, when she was given the choice to choose either TRUTH OR DARE, she chose DARE. She showed her real talent and we just WOW! She's really crazyyyyy..I like it when she teach us new games and we can go nuts over it ( wanting to win and find the loser) ha ha ha...

I remember her evil laugh! Just when she thought she won, she didnt! N we always laugh back that evil laughter .. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

During group sharing, I like her sharing. It was clear and she shares from her very own experience and I'm thankful for that. At least I learn something. He he heeee...

Apparently she stayed opposite my room only.. She's very nice.. A nice companion to be with and to talk with. I truly truly miss the games moment with herrrrr...

Games without her = DULL!!

She's unbelievable crazy to the max! And I love her very much for that!! ha ha ha

Thanks Kezia for bringing so much laughter to the group =DDD

*N I know she likes Akashi very much* wa ha haaaaa (evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment