Sunday, June 5, 2011

Christabella





Bella? Yellow shirt. She's a student in NUS but from Indonesia. Actually if she didn't tell me that she was from Indonesia, I really won't know. Her language proficiency is really good. But I still like to hear her accent when she speaks like Indonesian. He he..she's from Jakarta. Her name is Christabella but she asked us to call her only Bella.

I remember during the first few days..we didn't really have much to say. During the group sharing, both of us were quite quiet. We did share but not like the philosophical kinda person..share so many thingsssss... ha ha ha



At Chinatown hawker stall. I remembered she encouraged me to eat frog's leg..ha ha..which someone bought and shared with us. I took about half an hour before I dare to eat it. Supposedly I would have taken shorter time to eat it if they didn't tell me that it was frog's leg. ha ha ha


Bella guide us - walking from Lecture Theater 27 back to Temasek Hall. Ha ha..Took about half an hour but we didn't really feel that long cux we had fun along the way.

I had so much fun during Closing ceremony because she helped me to take photos with others and in return, I helped her as well.. Ha ha ha..

On the last day, she helped me to take the right bus to Engineering faculty to meet someone there.. then guide me back to Temasek Hall. Pretty cool righttt... she always tries her best to help whenever she can and Bella, I truly appreciate all thattttt... you've been tremendous help not only to me but also to the group..

God bless you Bella!! Kita ketemu lagi ya di malaysia atau Indonesia atau Singapura.. ha ha

All the best in your studiesssss...



No comments:

Post a Comment