Sunday, June 5, 2011

David Jaja



Jaja David?

He's from Nigeria but a studies in NUS. Oh talking about Nigerians. We have real lack of knowledge about them. Ha ha...felt so embarass. =((


I always confuse Francisco and Jaja David. Apparently to me, both look alike until I learn to differentiate them. ha ha ha

Guess what? Jaja means "king" in his village and thus, his name actually mean KING DAVID. How cool is that? ha ha .. I wish my name can turn to be QUEEN ESTHER. ha ha ha..Maybe combination of the name QUEENIE AND ESTHER would be nice. ha ha..

Eh?


I just realize!

There's king and queen in our group!! Fantastic!! Ha ha..should wear crowns together gather..ha ha ha

He shared a lot during group sharing..sometimes I don't really get it due to his thick accent but I was touched by his last group sharing. I treasure his opinion..but I won' tell here what is it. Ha ha ha

By the way, he is the tallest in our group n perhaps the tallest in EARC? I am not sure but he seriously has long legs which is quite a poor thing during group sharing..because he don't have much space to spread out his legs..quite torturing with the limited space that we have in lecture hall.

Although he is so busy with assignments, I am still glad that he came for EARC and in fact sang very beautiful song during student's concert. I love the songggg though I am not sure what's the title.. "More?"

The day before that, while our group was having small group discussion, we can actually hear them practising this song but I didn't know which country was singing. Ha ha.. I was shocked when the Nigerians sang during Students concert. That's the song that I have been waiting for! It was so beautiful that I got so carried away during the performance..

The words are still ringing in my head.

"Your love is more than I know...

Your love is more than the highest heaven..

More than I know...

... "

Amazing right how God loves us so much.

Too bad he disappeared during the last 2 dayssss.. =(( Didn't get to say goodbye properly.

We like to tease him with Diana because he seems to show extra attention to her but hey jaja, we tease you only. ha ha ha..During the second day during lunch hour, he refused to find sit until he finds Diana..Too bad, Diana actually went and sit with another person and got separated from small group. Ha ha.. It's fun to tease Jaja and thanks a lot for your souvenirs. I think most of us end up using the book to write autograph..n I use the remaining pages to write what I learn in church. That book gonna be very meaningful to me cux you gave =DDD

I truly appreciate that you treat all of us ice creamsssssss during our outing day. That's really nice of you and I really love my ice cream. I don't really find that anymore these daysss.. not so much of people selling ice cream like that anymore.. I still can taste the sweetness of the ice cream melting in my mouth. People so in love with Baskin Robins here in Malaysia. I think sometimes expensive ice creams make your heart ache while eating it..ha ha ha..


Thanksssssssssssss a lot JAJAAAAAAAAAAAA =DD



P/s: No idea why is all the words underlined suddenly..no idea how to undo it..

2 comments:

  1. Esther you are a Queen. i don't know what to say, i miss you are really what i can call i friend, to all of you, i have never seen so much love for friends before. i miss you guys so much. its amazing how you know so much about about us in a short while. thanks for all your nice word, i really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah no problem King Davidddd...hehehee... i truly appreciate you being concerned for Akashi and the rest of group members tho we just met..Thanks for everything Jaja and congrats for scoring straight Assss...

    ReplyDelete