Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tammy

Tammy..from Nigeria too. Actually he is the original member of our group but could not make it last minute and thus, asked Jaja to replaced him. He was around during last 2 days of the conference I think..

I didn't really get to know him much during 2 dayss ( such a short period!)

However, I was thankful to get to know him during closing ceremony. By talking to him now and then, I think he's a nice guy.

It was quite a joke that he didn't wear his national costume but he brought the NUS doll along (its a lion doll) .. wearing shirt n jeans. So that's his national costume. ha ha..

I joked with Bella and Tammy.. I said I've been wearing national costume everyday actually. Any clothes that I wore..I bought it in my country. So national means something from your country. Thus, whatever I wore is national costume. Ha ha..

I was really sorry that I lost track of time and didn't get to meet him while he was in Melaka after EARC. =(

But I was glad I paid back all my lost sleeps. Unbelievable how tired I was.

I remembered I was quite unhappy when it comes to dealing with emails n lecturers (never check ur mail when u r in conference! but i need to check..n reply my lecturer! sigh..its so distracting!) But he was concerned about me.. and I was really touched when he asked "R u ok?"

Thanks Tammy. Yeah I guess that's all =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment